Picture this, you've already chosen your favourite kitchen and those bathroom tiles which you know will make every morning bright. You don't need to clean anything, no rubbish to stumble across, no last minute trip to buy light bulbs.
Our homes are built to the highest specification with the latest technology, from low energy lighting to eco-friendly heating. Your bills will be lower than an average existing home, with water saving, quality insulation and an electricity smart meter to track your spending.
We work closely with a financial advisor who will be able to offer you guidance and take you through all the costs you'll need to factor into your budget. They will also be able to advise you on whether you can qualify for Help to Buy.
Every new home we build comes protected by a 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty, so you can rest assured that if anything comes up you'll be protected.
Our Customer Care Team will provide an extensive handover, and will walk you through your new home before you move in to answer any questions you may have and talk you through the handover process.
We have created an exciting customer care role to provide a personalised point of contact for all new home buyers. Our Customer Liaison Manager, Nigel Pearson, aims to deliver a consistent, complete package for home buyers leading up to, during and beyond the purchasing process. Read more about the role.
There are extra schemes available to help you purchase a new home, making it an ideal way of getting on to the housing ladder.
Help to Buy offer an Equity Loan, to help first time buyers borrow an equity loan to cover from 5% and up to 20% of the property purchase price. There's also Shared Ownership homes, where buyers can buy a share of the home and pay rent on the rest.
Tips from the Team
- Have a think about what is really important to you in a home and try and prioritise. Could you live without a south facing garden if you have the bedrooms and downstairs accommodation that you really need?
- Use our team and their knowledge to help you make the process as smooth as possible.
- Ask as many questions as you like – to be sure it is the right home for you.
- Think about your budget. This has to include, conveyancing, searches, removals and potentially storage.
- Look around to find colours and pictures for inspiration. You can bring images to Options appointments to see how you can make it match.
Never miss a thing. Stay up to date with our latest news, offers and events by entering your details here