Keeping you safe
Updated November 2021
Our Construction and Customer Host teams are continuing to work safely in line with government-issued guidelines.
The Show Home and Customer Lounge at Park View, Woodstock are open by appointment only. Customer Hosts are available for virtual appointments and face-to-face appointments which will follow distancing and PPE guidance for everyone’s safety.
The Customer Host team are available by phone or email daily from 10.00 - 17.00. Outside of those hours you can of course leave us a voicemail or send an email, and we will come back to you as soon as we are able. Contact details can be found below. We kindly ask that you do not visit our developments, even to browse unless you have a pre-arranged appointment. This is to protect our teams working on site, our residents who have made our new communities their home.
Here’s how we’re keeping our customers and team members safe
- Visits to our Show Homes and Customer Lounges are now by appointment only. Call us to arrange one.
- Once you have an agreed appointment, we ask you to complete a health questionnaire 24 hours before you are due to visit us which should be returned to your Customer Host contact. Complete our form.
- When you visit us, we are restricting visits to two people from the same household.
- Our team will be wearing masks and are equipped with spray, wipes, and hand gel. We will ask you to use these as you meet us and if you have your own masks and gloves it is a good idea to wear them too.
- Wherever possible we will ask you to stick to social distancing rules, and remain two metres apart.